Adaptable rotary wing system, usable for EOD missions
Long Fly Time
– Electric Propulsion
– Wing Span: 3.8m
– Stall Speed: <55Km/h
– MTOW: 25Kg
– Endurance: 110min
– Max Payload: 6.8 Kg
– Navigation assistance and autonomous flight.
– Safety and protection systems, emergency location system by transmitting the latest geographical coordinates to the ground station.
– Transport and storage case.
– Interconnectivity with other drone systems (with the same type of command-and-control link).
– Open system BALDUR (equipped with autopilot, IMU + GPS) that allows improvements of navigation and/or stability algorithms.
– Autopilot adjustment algorithms for every vehicle axis (within the air or ground).
– Customized system.
– Operation on the field is not dependable on connection to private data servers.