Adaptable system for difficult to reach areas
Long Fly Time
– Electric Propulsion
– Composite Airframe
– Wingspan: 2.0m
– MTOW: 4.5Kg
– Max Payload: 0.8 Kg
– Endurance: 120min
– Stall Speed: <40Km/h
– Maximum Speed: 90km/h
– Maximum flight ceiling: 3000 MSL
– Lithium Batteries
– Operating temperature: -10 ~ +55o Celsius
– Navigation assistance and autonomous flight.
– System for 2 operators (payload operator and a flight commander).
– Easy take-off by hand (no additional systems).
– Transport and storage case.
– Interconnectivity with other drone systems (with the same type of command-and-control link).
– Open system BALDUR (equipped with autopilot, IMU + GPS) that allows improvements of navigation and/or stability algorithms.
– Autopilot adjustment algorithms for every vehicle axis (within the air or ground).
– Customized system.
– Operation on the field is not dependable on connection to private data servers.